Beer for the High Rock Fly-in

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

hepcat1989

Post by hepcat1989 »

I just got off the phone with the beer distibutor.This is what I ordered- half keg of Sam Adams, Half of Yingling Lager. I just wanted to let you all know. I think both are very good choices, I hope you do as well.The keg of Sam Adams will definately slow alot of people down, and the Yingling is by far no slouch either.I will not be drinking, but enjoy. There is a nice front page article in my paper this morning on the fly-in. There is a picture of Spark launching off the rock. Peace, Shawn.
brianvh

Post by brianvh »

Thanks Shawn!

Brian Vant-Hull
301-646-1149

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, hepcat1989 wrote:

>
> I just got off the phone with the beer distibutor.This is what I ordered- half keg of Sam Adams, Half of Yingling Lager. I just wanted to let you all know. I think both are very good choices, I hope you do as well.The keg of Sam Adams will definately slow alot of people down, and the Yingling is by far no slouch either.I will not be drinking, but enjoy. There is a nice front page article in my paper this morning on the fly-in. There is a picture of Spark launching off the rock. Peace, Shawn.
>