change successful

Problems registering or logging in? Need help with a moderation task? Got a suggestion about how our forums or website should work? This is the place for your forum- and website-related questions and problem reports.

Moderator: markc

BudA

change successful

Post by BudA »

Hi Mark

The new user name and password worked fine. That was kind of you to facilitate that issue for me; thanks much!

BTW. It appears you do a great job for CHGPA; I'm aware it must take a great amount of effort on your part...and, ..Im sure it's greatly appreciated.... Just thought I would mention that...

Smooth Air ............. Bud and Kathy Amspacher
chgpa
Site Admin

Post by chgpa »

ok, I've deleted your old username/password; thanks for
trying out the new and getting back to me!

and thanks for the kind words!

let us all know if you ever get back into the chgpa area
for some flying Bud.

--mark
breezyk1d

Bud and Kathy

Post by breezyk1d »

Hi. Is Kathy a pilot too? There are a few female pilots in this area and we are always looking to include more women in our adventures. -Linda
BudA

Post by BudA »

Hi Linda

Though Kathy is not a glider pilot, together, ...to a great extent -- with Kathy's instinctual navigation -- we've been circling the airport of life for over thirty wonderful years. And, as we all know, the pilot 'only' flies the thing; it's the navigator that guides us home safely!

We always include one another in our posts on the web forums we participate in mostly, and simply ....because, what you see with one, you get with the other... I guess thirty plus years will do that...

Best regards and, ....thanks for the query....

Bud and Kathy Amspacher