For Sale - Sport 3 155 excellent cond - less than 25 hours ! SOLD

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

sailin

For Sale - Sport 3 155 excellent cond - less than 25 hours ! SOLD

Post by sailin »

***SOLD***
Sport 3 155 for sale – excellent condition, less than 25 hours, laminate top surface, carbon fiber base bar and raked tips. Located in Warrenton, Virginia.

For sale is my excellent condition Sport 3 155. I purchased this glider brand new from Blue Sky (Virginia) in Sept 2019. It has less than 25 hours on it and has been lovingly cared for. Stored inside a climate-controlled house, the glider has always been transported in a heavy-duty PVC Gunnison Glider bag on top of a padded roof rack and secured with Blue Sky glider savers (look them up at http://www.blueskyhg.com, they are amazing for glider transport). This glider flies perfectly, has zero issues, and has never been damaged. Reluctantly selling due to lack of flying time opportunities right now and the reality that I have my Falcon 4 when the opportunities do come.

This glider comes with the original Wills Wing glider bag in excellent condition, including all the original bags and straps. This glider has the laminate top surface, carbon fiber base bar (aside from looking great, the carbon fiber base bar is by far the most comfortable bar I have ever flown with), carbon fiber raked tips, custom orange batten pockets, custom orange WW inlay on the Dacron bottom surface and custom orange nose cone.

Extras included with the purchase are:
-Gunnison Glider bag in excellent condition made specifically for the Sport 3 155. These bags are incredible – indestructible, waterproof and a great way to protect your glider when it’s on the car. I have had them for all my wings and would highly recommend them to anyone.
-Whoosh Wheel set made for the Wills Wing carbon fiber base bar (wheel bags included)
-original white nose cone (I had a bright orange one made by Wills Wing that is on the glider now)
- Two extra brand new black anodized downtubes
-Two extra tip wands
-Wills Wing batten chart
-Wills Wing glider manual

Price is SOLD cash / firm. Please, serious inquiries only. I will only sell to an experienced pilot or, if you are an experienced but unrated or H1 or H2 pilot please provide contact information for your instructor/observer/mentor so I can chat with them and make sure this glider is right for you.

Currently I do not want to ship the glider. The glider is located at Warrenton, VA 20186. I would be happy to drive up to 2 hours after the sale to deliver it to someone.

Please contact me at jonithanbrantley@yahoo.com and we can set up a time to talk on the phone.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
orange nose cone 2.jpeg
Extras 1.jpg
Extras 1.jpg (133.35 KiB) Viewed 2235 times

Thanks,
Jon
Last edited by sailin on Sun May 15, 2022 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
sailin

Re: For Sale - Sport 3 155 excellent cond - less than 25 hours !

Post by sailin »

A couple more photos......
Fly1.jpeg
field 1.jpeg
field 2.jpeg
Thanks,
Jon
sailin

Re: For Sale - Sport 3 155 excellent cond - less than 25 hours !

Post by sailin »

SOLD

Thanks,
Jon