Eric Kriner is looking for pilots to fly with in NC

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

lplehmann

Eric Kriner is looking for pilots to fly with in NC

Post by lplehmann »

At his request, I am posting this for Eric Kriner, a former Pennsylvania pilot who last year moved to NC. He's looking for people to come and play with him in the latter half of March
Pete

Rob Skinner, a good friend of mine and HG pilot from Buffalo NY, is traveling down to North Carolina on the 19th of March to do some flying for about a week depending on conditions. Last weekend I flew both Saturday and Sunday with climbs to 5600 MSL and 4200 MSL. The spring conditions are beginning to turn on nicely with temps hitting the 60s pretty regularly now. Rob has room for one other pilot in his Subaru also.

The plan is to stay at my place in Taylorsville NC and hit the various sites using his vehicle and my vehicle for the inevitable logistics of launch / LZ travel. I will be able to play hookie from work to some extent but an additional pilot would be more of a sure bet. I have 3 great sites within an hour, and 3 more within 2 hours of my house. There is also the option of AT at Thermal Valley which is 45 min away.

If interested email me or give me a call at 704-437-1043

Thanks,

Eric
Pete Lehmann