Membership Information

For issues related to CHGPA's operations and responsibilities

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Dunegoon

Membership Information

Post by Dunegoon »

FYI since the online renewal has changed, it seems that you will not get a notice to renew your membership? The only way you can tell is to try to log into the members page? If you can't you will have to renew. I noticed that many might not even be aware that their membership has expired or have declined to have their names listed. Might be a good idea to check your status.

CF
mingram

Re: Membership Information

Post by mingram »

You are correct. This week I began enhancing the site to send out membership renewal notices. I plan to send them out within the next week.
Matt Ingram
CHGPA President
P4 Observer
mingram@vt.edu
RichH

Post by RichH »

Matt I need to get cleared to fly McConnelsburg and Woodstock . Im a long time HG pilot with well over 1000+ hours in HG's. Have been inactive since 2013. Updated my USHGA membership #26209 last month and recently purchased a S2 175 and a T2 154. Have been training at Blue Sky and have currently 10 tows off the truck on my S2 175 ( was a Hang 4 with all special skills signed prior to my departure). Steve Wendt mentioned he would re-instate a rating for me ( Im assuming a HG 3 rating) but won't know until I meet with Steve again this week. I would like to get waivers and clearance to fly Woodstock and McConnelsburg again and would like to clear up any trepidation's over the winter. Please let me know what steps I need to take.
Rich Hiegel
mingram

Post by mingram »

Welcome back! Most of our sites do not require any waiver; Woodstock and Pulpit do not require waivers. Simply sign up as a new member at https://chgpa.org/
Matt Ingram
CHGPA President
P4 Observer
mingram@vt.edu