What are the prospects of flying Pulpit Nov 27

Are you visiting the CHGPA area and hoping to fly one of our sites? Post here and we'll try to help you get into the air!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

VisitingPilot

What are the prospects of flying Pulpit Nov 27

Post by VisitingPilot »

My name is Robert Kesselring.

I'm an H2. I've been flying for about a year and a half with 72 mountain flights and about 8.5 hr.
I usually fly Eagle Rock or Big Walker. McConnellsburg is about 4 hours away from me, vs 2.5 for either of my regular sites, but this Sunday looks like it would be a sled run day at either of those. If you think the Pulpit will be soarable on Sunday, I'd be very interested in visiting. My wife usually travels with me, so we'll have a driver.

If you think this is possible, let me know how to proceed. Who should I contact? Contact info? etc..

Thanks.
smurfsky101

Re: What are the prospects of flying Pulpit Nov 27

Post by smurfsky101 »

Shoot man, just saw this. We all flew today @ the pulpit - most of the time flight related topics are in the other sub forum
H4, P4, M1
VisitingPilot

Post by VisitingPilot »

I saw the discussion in the other sub-forum, but could not reply to ask about dues, wavers, observers etc. because I'm not registered.
I tried to register, but apparently that requires an admin to manually approve me, so far that hasn't happened.
Could you give me contact info for who to get in touch with about that? I'm guessing some notification went to somebodies spam folder or something like that.
markc

Post by markc »

Oh sheesh, go figure! *You* were actually the first to use this forum 'for real'.

Apologies Robert, I was away for the Thanksgiving weekend and a bit more. I suspect you are correct about the spam folder problem, sigh! Do you remember the forum username that you registered with? If so I will get your forum registration approved ASAP (though that might be too little, too late).