Crossover 14 for sale (sweet flying hang glider!)

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

thermalup
Location: Jim Gibson, currently located in NW Michigan but slowly moving to VA during the next couple of years

Crossover 14 for sale (sweet flying hang glider!)

Post by thermalup »

I am selling my Crossover 14 (made by Seedwings Europe) and I will be heading to the VA/MD/PA area for 10-14 days starting April 28. I can bring the glider with me if anyone is interested. The Crossover is between the U2 145 and Sport 2 155 performance-wise and I think has better handling than the U2 and Sport 2 for my weight range (my body weight is 155 lbs). The sail area is 148 sq ft and the glider weighs 62 lbs with a pilot body weight range of 125-175 lbs. The glider has only 21 hours on it and looks like new. The sail fits the frame like a glove and the craftsmanship is exceptional. The glider is rated at DHV 2 but I would rate it as an H2-H3 because it is a responsive glider (although the launch and landing characteristics are very easy). My primary reason for selling is because I have two other gliders to fly and I want to sell this one before I get any Michigan beach sand in the sail(!). Please know that Seedwings Europe is no longer in business but service and parts are fully available from SkyPoint in Austria. SkyPoint is operated by the first owner of Seedwings Europe (who is friendly and responsive). Selling price is $3100. Please ‘pm’ me for photos.