SOLD U2 160 - Excellent Cond - less than 75 hrs SOLD

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

sailin

SOLD U2 160 - Excellent Cond - less than 75 hrs SOLD

Post by sailin »

I am putting my beloved U2 160 up for sale. For those of you that know me, fear not, I will still have my trusty Falcon and I have no intention of leaving the sport. There is just a lot of other good life things happening right now and I am not maintaining the kind currency I want to fly this beautiful wing. When I get a chance to fly I will be going for the Falcon for now.

About my U2 160 -

Ordered brand new through Blue Sky in April 2013, I took possession of her in Sept 2013. She has less than 75 hours on her and has been lovingly cared for and stored inside a climate control basement. Not a think wrong with this wing, other than it's not getting flown. What's included? :

U2 160 with UVX15 leading edge and custom sail work (black/white/orange)(with all the original bags including glider bag in excellent shape)
Gunnison Glider bag - heavy duty and waterproof
extra down tube
new side wires x 2 (nothing wrong with current ones, I was just going to replace these as normal maintenance)
new nose wires (same as above...nothing wrong with current ones, just to going to replace as normal maintenance)
extra tip wands x 2
owners manual

Price is $3350 cash / firm. I do not want to ship the glider. The glider is in Warrenton, VA and I can meet you a reasonable drive from here. No offers for trades please and only serious inquiries. I will only sell to an H3 or above rated pilot. Exception is an H2 if I can speak with your instructor/observer.

Thanks,
Jon
Last edited by sailin on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lostgriz

Re: U2 160 - Excellent Cond - less than 75 hrs

Post by Lostgriz »

Love that glider, someone is getting a ridiculous deal!!! That is way too cheap dude....

Cheers,

Matt
sailin

Post by sailin »

Thank you Matt. I love that wing too! It was a tough descion to come to but it's the right one for me and the family. And it means I will get some much more one on one time with my sweet Falcon :) :)
Hope to fly with you sometime soon man!! Just remember my top speed will be A LOT lower .... not that I could keep up with you before anyway !!!:) :)

All the best,
Jon
Lostgriz

Post by Lostgriz »

I guess I gotta buy a falcon.....
sailin

Post by sailin »

Blacked out control frame,cross bar and keel...... It would look good !!!!!!!
Lostgriz

Post by Lostgriz »

Yep, they laughed at me when I requested my U2 be blacked out, now it's a standard option.
sailin

Re: SOLD U2 160 - Excellent Cond - less than 75 hrs SOLD

Post by sailin »

SOLD

thank you,

Jon