Job Hunt Help

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Rich E

Job Hunt Help

Post by Rich E »

Dear CHGPA,

It is rapidly approaching my one year anniversary of job hunting, with some close calls but no finishing win to date.

I would be very grateful for any support or advice, introductions, networking opportunities, job leads etc that you may have or you may know about in your own, wider, network.

Strap line:

Results focussed leader adept at delivering genuine improvements to the bottom line across both high technology and business process and culture change programs, from the tactical level up to and including government department and international forum. An electronic systems engineer by profession, specializing in C4ISR, I get good things done by putting the team first.

Looking for a leadership/management role that will build into a second career. Pretty much industry agnostic, non-profit, think-tank etc. I would describe myself as very adaptable and flexible, a proven broad horizontal with the ability to go deep vertically as needed in a wide variety of roles.

I am a green card holder, will be a US citizen by Fall 2016, I have a UK equivalent of TS/SCI which could be transferred to Secret pending citizenship but until then anything in defense or intelligence is challenging.

My LinkedIn profile is here: www.linkedin.com/in/richardelder1 and I would be delighted to send you my resume by request: richard (dot) p (dot) elder (at) gmail

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Rich