2015 SKYWACKERS/EAGLE ROCK FLY IN.

Post club-related and other events here! This forum is open to visitors... But note that all event postings have to be approved by a moderator before they will appear. See this forum's charter for more information.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

SHORTCUT

2015 SKYWACKERS/EAGLE ROCK FLY IN.

Post by SHORTCUT »

Those Skywackers are at it again!

This from Phil:

"ATTENTION All pilots, As you all ready know, June 12 - 14 will be our annual EAGLE ROCK fly-in....and again this year on Sat night we will be having our big cook-out there. The club will furnish cold sides and maybe other goodies to eat for our cook-out . It's a bring your own meat as in the past. Some pilots are talking that they are coming on Thur to catch some of the late afternoon glass-offs. Please plan to come out by Fri .and remember Fri nights is our B&B night (beer & brats). as in the past. The admission will be $30.00 per pilot. This year, we will have some very nice prizes for pilots drawing on Sat night after dinner.We again this year will be camping in the upper part of Franks Field same place we camped last year. Any questions call me . I am still looking for help on Fri and Sat .....no pay ..just glory."

Hmm....he didn't post is number...I'll need to get back to y'all on that one

I really enjoyed the flight at Daniels with you folks,last Saturday. Hope you all (and more) can make it down to Eagle Rock!

Greg "from Elsinore"

951-551-8341

GLAUNT....@....A O L. COM