PG observer/mentor

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

jmcrocker

PG observer/mentor

Post by jmcrocker »

Hi everyone. I'm a new CHGPA member and a P2 pilot looking to meet up and fly with mentors/observers in the area. I have been flying for just over a year and have had several mountain flights on the west coast and more recently on the east coast at Brace Mt, Morningside, and Eagle Rock. If any paragliding mentor/observers plan to fly this friday or saturday please let me know. I'm happy to fly where you want to and more than willing to chase/retrieve a cross county flight. I fly an Ozone Buzz Z3, have a fair amount of kiting experience, 12 hrs flight time, and am comfortable launching in all condition open to a P2 rated pilot. I'm open to advice and don't push to fly in marginal conditions for my experience level. - Jim Crocker 301-529-300seven.
Matthew

Re: PG observer/mentor

Post by Matthew »

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the area. I'm a PG and HG Observer. I plan to fly on Saturday and can Observer.

Matthew Graham
mcgraham20 at hotmail.com
jmcrocker

Re: PG observer/mentor

Post by jmcrocker »

Matthew,

Thanks, I look forward to meeting and flying with you. I will be watching the weather and will be in contact later this week.

Jim