Sport 2 155 for $800

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

rasmussenv

Sport 2 155 for $800

Post by rasmussenv »

I bought this at the end of Aug 2011 from Hugh McElrath before he headed to the Philippines. He estimated he had put about 10 hours on it, but it was originally Steve Kinsley’s, then Janni’s, then Ellis’. I flew it that fall of 2011 and each of the past two summers putting a total of 13.5 hours on it via aero-two, scooter-tow and from the local mountains. To my knowledge it has never crashed.

In August 2012 Steve Wendt did a full inspection of it and dealt with some wear and tear and it’s flown without whack about 3.5 hours since then. It is in good condition. The bag is in terrible condition - deteriorating – a new one can be bought for about $200. It was getting bad when I got it and has only gotten worse. I did buy a used heavy vinyl-coated bag it fits inside that is good for transport and to protect it from the weather, which I will include if desired. It has been garage kept the entire time I’ve owned it.

It has a yellow/green leading edge, orange and white. See photo below.

I am selling because I only marginally had sufficient body weight to handle it when I bought it and this fall I (deliberately and happily) lost weight. I am about twenty pounds lighter than when I bought it and plan to (try to) stay this weight. In the more challenging conditions for which I bought it I am afraid I would not be able to control it sufficiently, so for now I’ll stick with my Falcon.

PM me or email rasmussenv, a yah00account.
DSCN0963.JPG
Valerie
rasmussenv

Re: Sport 2 155 for $800 - Sold

Post by rasmussenv »

:) See you soon in my Falcon.
Valerie
wuffos

Re: Sport 2 155 for $800

Post by wuffos »

Sold 4/11/'14