High Rock Cat Problem

For issues related to CHGPA's operations and responsibilities

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Matthew

High Rock Cat Problem

Post by Matthew »

A few years ago, Ellis led an effort to have Emma Jane's (the High Rock LZ Owner) feral cats spayed, neutered and adopted. Karen and I, Carlos, and several others helped in the effort. Karen and I adopted two cats, as did the Bodners. Emma Jane's cats are still there-- not as bad -- but still there. Most of them are feral or semi-feral and will run away when approached. However, there is one kitten, named Turbo, that loves people. She runs right up to you and purrs and purrs and purrs and climbs up and sits on your shoulder-- still purring. Randy, Emma's son, would love to find a home for Turbo. Would someone please adopt this adorable gray kitten????

Karen and I already have five cats and there is a delicate truce among them. I don't think another kitten would work for us.

I'll pay for the initial vetting.

Please send me a PM if you can adopt this wonderful kitten.

Matthew
Danny Brotto

Re: High Rock Cat Problem

Post by Danny Brotto »

I met that really sweet grey cat/kitten at Mrs. Emma Jane's house a couple of weeks ago. On Sunday, got the scoop from Karen that it's a standout named "Turbo". I concur with Mathew that this is a really special and personable feline. Wish I was around the house enough to care for a cat because "Turbo" would be that cat.

If you are even thinking about adopt Turbo, you'll not go wrong by doing so.

Danny Brotto