Original CHGA Site Guide Up for 1 Day Only Auction.

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Danny Brotto

Post by Danny Brotto »

I have for auction 1 original CHGA site guide. The document is in perfect, pristine condition with original staple binding. Learn about long lamented "Roops Hill" and "Lilly Ponds". Discover the location of "Massanutten" and "North Site" (shhh, don't tell anybody.)

This historic document is being offered at auction for 1 day only. This is a public auction and as such, bids should be documented by "reply" to this forum. Bidding will commence at 12:00:00 AM April 1, 2005 and end at 11:59:59 PM April 1, 2005. Bidding starts at $10,000 USD (cash only.)

Trade offers considered.

Danny Brotto
obryandavid

Post by obryandavid »

And how about Warfordsburg, Burning Banks, and Montgomery Village!!!! ??(I’ve got copy number #7 of 200) ??;-)

Dave O

On 3/31/05 11:50 PM, "Danny Brotto" <dbrotto@comcast.net> wrote:
I have for auction 1 original CHGA site guide. The document is in perfect, pristine condition with original staple binding. Learn about long lamented "Roops Hill" and "Lilly Ponds". Discover the location of "Massanutten" and "North Site" (shhh, don't tell anybody.)

This historic document is being offered at auction for 1 day only. This is a public auction and as such, bids should be documented by "reply" to this forum. Bidding will commence at 12:00:00 AM April 1, 2005 ?and end at 11:59:59 PM April 1, 2005. Bidding starts at $10,000 USD (cash only.)

Trade offers considered.

Danny Brotto

markc

Post by markc »

Hey Danny! If you'd like to donate that copy to the
CHGPA 'archive', I'll take it off your hands. Maybe
it could be considered a charitable donation that you
can write off on your taxes! :)

--mark
breezyk1d

too much time on ebay...

Post by breezyk1d »

You mean that document with typewriter print on faded parchment, with pictures of Christy H. firejumping at Hyner , Rich H. buffing it at an OR gathering, Danny B. and friends in the hot tub showing lots of backside, and John M. in his wilder days hanging it high above the ridge at Smithsburg?

I'll bite for $10,000! (Should be good for up to at LEAST my H4 rating!)-Linda B.