Talon 150 - $1750 OBO

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Batman

Talon 150 - $1750 OBO

Post by Batman »

Hey all -

I don't know if anyone is looking for a good used topless to move up into but I'm really trying to get rid of my Talon 150 as I'm completely sold on my U2 and don't really see any chance of flying the Talon in the future. Its a great glider, but someone needs to take her out and spread her wings. On an off chance, I might consider trading it for a used Falcon 2 195 or similar glider to have as my backup. If anyone needs or knows someone interested, let me know. You can post here or email me at batmanu2@gmail.com

Chris
CHassan

Re: Talon 150 - $1750 OBO

Post by CHassan »

Hi Chris,
Any more information on the Talon? I'm an aspiring Ohio Pilot, and I'm thinking of moving up.
Batman

Post by Batman »

The Talon is in good shape. Yellow w/ white leading edge. Folding basetube and pneumatic wheels (the rubber ones). Contact me direct at batmanu2@gmail.com and let me know what information you desire. I'll see if I have any pictures of the glider.

Chris
Batman

Post by Batman »

Someone buy my Talon ... Make me an offer I can't refuse ... Crazy Chris's Spring Sail Sale. Warm flying weather is on its way and I need to move it out!!! Batmanu2@gmail.com.