'might as well say something (nobody left to disagree(!)

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

deveil

'might as well say something (nobody left to disagree(!)

Post by deveil »

Our sport is dead.
Ritalin?
look what happened to Bart (Simpson) when HE took it. 'don't know the exact episode.

(in case of a kneejerk rxn to excoriate - tongue is only partially inserted in to cheek i.e. humour always has it's flip, reality-based, side (as Lisa Simpson, i'm sure, would agree).
garyDevan
deveil

Post by deveil »

solution? in "today's realities" ?
get a database of all ritalin users (Everbodies private info has been hacked by now), sort for those who no longer are getting their prescriptions filled, do a targeted mailing/computer generated phone message campaign. hey, everybody's doing it. otherwise, you're being totally out-marketed.

once again, tongue only partially in cheek. 'cause i wouldn't have a clue as to what the hell any other like-minded people could be doing to get their jollies. and 'stirring the pot' is alls i got.

did the 'national' people have a perspective?
and Who the Hell's got a grand for door prizes! - did anyone Not think that that couldn't have been for real? was it?
and now i've got to get back to (i.e start) cleaning/organizing my shop so i can start a new project - what? wasn't it obvious that i've been 'avoiding resposibility' ?

(best i could do to try to cheer you guys up)
garyDevan