Toyota Tacoma

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

heaviek

Toyota Tacoma

Post by heaviek »

We are selling our Tacoma 4x4. The truck is a white, SR5 extended cab. Never used for HG, in other words, still in excellent shape. I posted it in the paper for NADA blue book but would definitely cut a deal for a friend.

Kev C
CraginS

Re: Toyota Tacoma

Post by CraginS »

[quote="heaviek"]We are selling our Tacoma 4x4. The truck is a white, SR5 extended cab. Never used for HG, in other words, still in excellent shape. I posted it in the paper for NADA blue book but would definitely cut a deal for a friend.

Kev C[/quote]
===
Somebody buy it and rack it.
Tom, Matthew, Bacil, Holly, Wendt, and I need another Tacoma in the parking lot front row!

cragin
Flying Lobster

Re: Toyota Tacoma

Post by Flying Lobster »

heaviek wrote:We are selling our Tacoma 4x4. The truck is a white, SR5 extended cab. Never used for HG, in other words, still in excellent shape. I posted it in the paper for NADA blue book but would definitely cut a deal for a friend.

Kev C
Year, miles, and asking price would help.

marc
Great Googly-moo!
Gene

Post by Gene »

Did you sell the truck? I am looking for something for my daughter. She gets her license next week. Look out people :lol:
What was the year and price you are asking?
Gene
heaviek

Truck Sold

Post by heaviek »

Sorry, I don't check the Forum often enough. We sold the truck sometime ago. It was more work then I expected. If anyone is specifically shopping for a Toyota pop me an email and I will give my opinion on the market. It is more complicated then it first appears.

Kev