give away old USHGA mags at the kite festival?

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

huddlec

Post by huddlec »

Do you think old USHGA magazines might be good to have as a giveaway at the kite festival?? I have some I'd like to get rid of.
Christy

hang_pilot

Post by hang_pilot »

Hi, Christy (all)-
?
Magazines are a great give-away! Thanks for the offer. Please coordinate with Matthew, mcgraham20@hotmail.com (mcgraham20@hotmail.com)
?
Still looking for volunteers for this fun event.? Rain date, by the way, is Sunday.?
?
Thanks!
Daniel
?
P.S. For those who do volunteer, PLEASE do not use any of the lines in Cragin’s forward at the Festival!
?
P.S.S.? Alek and I are leaving for Quest & Wallaby Friday morning.? We’re max’d on glider capacity, but could courier other gear if that helps anyone. ?John Middleton is flying down for a few days next week, too.? Will anyone else from here be there?
?
~Daniel
?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 9:57 AM
To: hg_forum@chgpa.org
Subject: give away old USHGA mags at the kite festival?
?
Do you think old USHGA magazines might be good to have as a giveaway at the kite festival?? I have some I'd like to get rid of.
Christy

Code: Select all

************************************************The information transmitted is intended solelyfor the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/orprivileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of or taking actionin reliance upon this information by persons orentities other than the intended recipient isprohibited. If you have received this email inerror please contact the sender and delete thematerial from any computer. [ST:A234]************************************************
markc

Post by markc »

I'm hopeful that USHGA might be able to do a last-minute
shipment of copies of a recent HG/PG issue... If it comes
through, we might not need any more than that. So Christy,
please give me or Matthew a call before hauling a bunch
down to the mall this weekend.

--mark c.