Saturday (3/26) Flying

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Spark

Saturday (3/26) Flying

Post by Spark »

I'm planning to head to Bills Hill early tomorrow for some sled rides, and maybe do some site cleaning. If the wind switches south later, I'll head to Fisher road. I'll observe any willing and capable H2s (or P2s)

'Spark
301-462-8320
bustedwing2

bills,twofer

Post by bustedwing2 »

Hey spark,how early is early?Looked out the window,low ceiling,can't see the ridge yet, made arrangements with Adam to go to Ridgely late this afternoon, would have to leave by noon to get there in time to setup and do a tow if it's not raining.Ridgely plans could be changed but I'm still going to Severna Park this evening(family stuff).It's 6:10am,I'm up and the phone is on. Rich
silverwings

Saturday (3/26) flying

Post by silverwings »

I taught a class at Oregon Ridge where the wind was it's usual cross from the SE (right) most of the time but OK some of the time. Had 4 first timers and two experienced students. The experienced students (Chris D, and Chris A.) got nice flights and all the first timers got some decent fligths. Richard was teaching earlier but left by 2:00.
john middleton (202)409-2574 c
Spark

Post by Spark »

The wind was perfect at Bills, but unfortunately the visibility was less than 50 feet. We did a bit of exploring and scouted a SE-facing site.
'Spark