Woodstock Monday

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

stevek

Woodstock Monday

Post by stevek »

Sweet day. Blowin 10 more or less straight in (went way North late). Adam and John Mac went to the end of Short and back. 4300 over. John Mid went down to the gap. I just hung around . I am such an old fart I can't believe it. Hang 2 Jim H did good. Had a harness problem but dealt with it.
Jim Hodges

Re: first mtn. flight- Steve

Post by Jim Hodges »

Steve,

Thank you for assisting me today at Woodstock. Next time I'll get the harness right. What a beautiful place to soar!

Jim Hodges
hang_pilot

Woodstock Monday

Post by hang_pilot »

Yeah, Jim!? Congrats on your first mountain flight!
?

~Daniel
?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 10:40 PM
To: hg_forum@chgpa.org
Subject: Woodstock Monday
?
Steve,

Thank you for assisting me today at Woodstock. Next time I'll get the harness right. What a beautiful place to soar!

Jim Hodges

Code: Select all

************************************************The information transmitted is intended solelyfor the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/orprivileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of or taking actionin reliance upon this information by persons orentities other than the intended recipient isprohibited. If you have received this email inerror please contact the sender and delete thematerial from any computer. [ST:A234]************************************************
markc

Post by markc »

How about some details about your Woodstock day Jim? We all get a
vicarious thrill when hearing about first-time flights :)

--mark c.
Scott

Congratulations Jim!

Post by Scott »

Good job on your Woodstock flight Jim! And great to hear you soared! (I lucked out and got to soar my first two Woodstock flights.) So let's hear more of your impressions!

Scott