too lazy to go get take out

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

deveil

too lazy to go get take out

Post by deveil »

signed up for some meals from one of these 'meal-assembly' places, since nobody wanted to trade recipes.

hey, 'you' wanted apolitical - what did you expect.
brianvh

Post by brianvh »

Getting bored, are we?

haven't seen you the last few times I stopped by the Zoobar. I guess the Bangkok Blues jam session has picked up?
Brian Vant-Hull
deveil

Post by deveil »

yeah, well...my twelve step program (that's - "twelve easy steps to being righteous, fat and happy and not being an engaged but immoral, unpatriotic, fascist-appeasing, rumsfield bashing free thinker " tells me to avoid any and all temptations that may cause "moral and intellectual confusion leading to the downfall of the free world" as evidenced by any disagreement with the disadministrations view of reality. any- ANY - deviation is likely to bring about the death of us ALL! that man makes me fear Myself - forget about terrorists!
i have met the enemy - and i am IT!

that about leaves the food section of the newspaper and the disney channel.

(you Knew it(this) was just lurking there. :wink: :shock:

seriously, 'thought maybe some of you bachelor types might be interested in the food thing. going tommorrow - hope it works out well. bankok open mike is effectively dead. had heard there were some good times at the zoo. keep kicking at them lazy-assed work party noshows. they sound like a bunch a welfare-loving, the world owes me a launch site, tow head democrats.
deveil

Post by deveil »

the enchilada's were quite good, though i probably got greedy with the cheese and should have added more black beans to keep the flavor and texture more balanced.
the 'montreal' chicken with the potatoe side dish was very good.
overall, the amount of food is very generous. the pork tenderloin dish (haven't eaten that yet), (meals are for six but can be packaged into two separate portions) - is two large tenderloins. i would have to say that when they say a meal serves six - it is an honest appraisal (excluding 17 rear old males).
the operation at 'let's dish' (letsdish.com) was very well organized, clean and convivial with a helpful staff, free fresh coffee, scones, and brownies that were great.

Markem F'ing X 8) :P :twisted: :wink: