probably a good man to have on your wing

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

deveil

probably a good man to have on your wing

Post by deveil »

from vanity fair, february, 2006,
regarding special prosecutor patrick fitzgerald:

"there are also accounts of his occasional, high-testosterone vacations: hang-gliding and bungie-jumping, though he is afraid of heights..."

perhaps an honorary club membership would be a good preemptive move - just to be on the safe side. :wink:
Marco Zee

Post by Marco Zee »

you may want to reconsider having this guy on your wing....he may withhold critical info from you.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Commen ... 06_CF.html

Excerpt:
Court documents were released yesterday which appear to sound the death knell for Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald?s case against Lewis ?Scooter? Libby.
It is growing exceedingly obvious that the Special Counsel made a number of misrepresentations to the press and the court.
deveil

Post by deveil »

hi marco, a happy new year to you.
deveil

Post by deveil »

hi marco, a happy new year to you.

instead of cnn et. al. i've been trying to get my blues at the zoobar... :wink:
Marco Zee

Post by Marco Zee »

A very happy belated New Years to everyone.....

good move on eschewing CNN....

What is the zoobar?
deveil

Post by deveil »

deveil[b] wrote:hi marco, [/b] a happy new year to you.

instead of cnn et. al . i've been trying to get my blues at the zoo bar ... :wink:
Marco Zee

Post by Marco Zee »

ok...I think I get it....
et al = ethyl alcohol and bar is self-explanatory
so you are getting your news from who.....guys at bars.....they are probably more reliable sources of accurate info than CNN and other mainstream media propagandists. CHEERS !!!! :lol:
deveil

Post by deveil »

Marco Zee wrote:ok...I think I get it....

et al = ethyl alcohol and bar is self-explanatory
so you are getting your news from who.....guys at bars.....they are probably more reliable sources of accurate info than CNN and other mainstream media propagandists. CHEERS !!!! :lol:

well...'pick your poison' [you know, etOh being a poison etc. etc.] (best i could come up with given the obscurity descending upon this thread).

one could, if inclined toward generosity, assume a tangled interpretation to have been made for the purposes of serving humor (?)...or... that obfuscation is an inherent requisite of those struggling to maintain a world view that ardently practices the fitting of square pegs into round holes. in which case, 'beer goggles' would probably be a consistent metaphor, in that discussions with those of either ilk feel pretty much the same, proceed along similar courses, and generate about the same degree of enlightenment.
although, in the one case, an aching head is a less immediate inevitability and one has the additional diversion of listening to music (da blues).

i.e. you are at least consistent. :wink:

there brian! are your sensibilities still all intact 8) :wink: 8)
(that's all you get though, that took too damn much effort and editing to simply provide entertainment to all you boneheads :shock: :wink:!javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Marco Zee

Post by Marco Zee »

that was really beautiful man.......WORD !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: