Pee too!

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Spark

Pee too!

Post by Spark »

I am pleased to announce that Daniel Broxterman has earned his Novice Rating in Paragliding.

Congratulations, Daniel! 8)

'Spark
bustedwing2

Post by bustedwing2 »

Congrats Daniel,way to go dude! RichB.
mcelrah

Pee too!

Post by mcelrah »

Woohoo, Daniel! Next stop, Switzerland! - Hugh
Matthew

Congrats on P2

Post by Matthew »

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Matthew
Jamescob

Pee too!

Post by Jamescob »

Daniel -- Congrats dude ... I remember when I got my P2 ... Never been out of debt since ... ah the memories !!! Hey sparks/scott/etc. my foot is "gettin" better I can walk now hopfully we can do some high flying in the upcoming weeks. (EBE I had a heel spur removed FYI) Remember the Flying skate party next Sunday ?1/29/05 at cosmic skate It's a pot luck and all PG/HG/UL&GA pilots are welcome ! Directions at http://www.cosmicskate.com/home.asp Allen Sparks and Scott Hall have seen the rink and can attest to how nice it is. A Good number of Velocity flyers/Green landings/and Ultra lighters are coming as well ! Time 4:30 till whenever --- Date 1/29/05 In rouserville PA 3 miles above MD "You can see High Rock launch right behind the rink about 5-7 miles away. Come ONE AND ALL ABOUT 30ish people are planing to show up so far !!! Slugger out ? P.S. if you need to check your wing for the new season the rink has a lot of room to lay out your glider and untangle the lines patxh holes etc. 30 eyes are better than 2 ... Ie. I will also have some basic repar stuff on me. On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:12:08 -0500, Spark wrote > I am pleased to announce that Daniel Broxterman has earned his > Novice Rating in Paragliding. > > Congratulations, Daniel! ? 8) > > 'Spark James Coblentz jamescob@bigfoot.com
Spark

Re: Pee too!

Post by Spark »

Jamescob wrote:... Remember the Flying skate party next Sunday ?1/29/05 at cosmic skate It's a pot luck and all PG/HG/UL&GA pilots are welcome ! Directions at http://www.cosmicskate.com/home.
Thanks for the reminder. I'd come, but I'll be at Florida Ridge on Sunday.

'Spark
hang_pilot

Pee Too!

Post by hang_pilot »

Thanks everyone, especially, of course, Spark. I'm something like the 50th rating he's issued!

On Sunday, we piled our gear into his truck and he handed me the P2 exam on a clipboard. I took the test on the way to Rich Bloomfield's property where we gave Spark's tow rig a good workout. I did 14 tows with altitudes up to around 300 feet...enough to crank out some 360's on approach. Really good practice. I also enjoyed the practice with forward inflations, which I hadn't done enough of. Only aborted one, so I assume that's a decent ratio.

I'm taking my new wing and new rating to the Dominican Republic next week for some mellow, warm weather flying. So, I'm signing off the forum now while I get set.

~Daniel