Sunday

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

dhenders

Sunday

Post by dhenders »

Anyone going to training hill today?
silverwings

Post by silverwings »

Sorry I didn't see your post but I taught at Taylors on Sunday. A bit breezy at first but turned out to be a very good day. Got to use my Condor 225 late in the day and was using a Falcon all day. The Condor takes off real nice and flys pretty slow and a first timer did 3 flights on it when the wind was 1 - 4 mph. Also Daniel Broxterman did 10 pg flights. Did some mowing of the LZ.
john middleton (202)409-2574 c
brianvh

Post by brianvh »

I saw the mowing that you did at kirshner's - the NE launch is actually doable now! Nice job, I hope we all get some use out of it.
Brian Vant-Hull
hang_pilot

Sunday

Post by hang_pilot »

brianvh wrote:I saw the mowing that you [John Middleton] did at kirshner's - the NE launch is actually doable now! Nice job
Ditto for Taylor. It's in great shape. Thanks, John. Especially nice now for PG pilots...no snags. Now if we can only get the corn stalks bailed at Smithsburg...

I'm out of town next two weekends, Denver and Grand Junction, CO. Most of my time is pre-programmed w. family stuff, but am bringing the pg kit anyway. This is the first time I've been able to bring a wing on a trip that was not specifically a flying vacation. The ease of traveling with a bagwing is one reason I am learning to PG.

~Daniel