CHGPA

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

breezyk1d

CHGPA

Post by breezyk1d »

How was the meeting on Weds? - Linda
Matthew

Meeting Wednesday

Post by Matthew »

Daniel shared his winning lotto ticket with everyone. We're all millionaires now. Ya shoulda been there.

Matthew
$$$$$$$
hang_pilot

Re: CHGPA

Post by hang_pilot »

breezyk1d wrote:How was the meeting on Weds? - Linda
Good stuff...

Steve Weiss presented the Shenandoah Mtn Rescue Group's incident site procedures course for wilderness aircraft crash sites. As he went through their material, we discussed lessons that we could take away related to hg/pg incidents.

Pulpit winners announced...if you didn't go, you'll have to wait for the Fall Skyline...which will hopefully come out fairly soon

I apologized for another delay on Pulpit tee's. My designer left town for an extended trip. I didn't get the design from her before to give to the printer. Will mail out soon.

Holiday Party set for Friday, 12/9, John Middleton and Marney Bruce kindly offered to host in Bethesda

Discussion of a proposal we will be making to Wash Co parks to clear a pg launch at High Rock

Ralph showed off his calendars which are for sale

3 new faces and good flying stories (Pulpit, Mark in California, Charlie's first mtn pg flights)

Moment of silence for Bill Priday and a sharing of memories

Dave Proctor brought in 3 different helmets and there was a post meeting discussion on their various merits.

Soda, beer, wine g&t's were consumed. Susan made cookies.

Thanks to Kelvin and Susan for the use of their lovely home!

Next general business meeting is Wednesday, January 25, 2006.
breezyk1d

CHGPA

Post by breezyk1d »

Matthew;

Sorry if this comes as a surprise, but my children come first. They wanted to see the Vienna Halloween parade. Besides, if I come, I will be subject to your commentary on my marital status and reason d'etre, oui? La Linda
Gene

Post by Gene »

HG, kids, wife and work are hard to mesh together. But I love my HG :lol:
I was nudged at 3 this morning that the furnace is not kicking on. Yelled at her that I was sleeping good and now what do I do. Anyways, checked this morning after tossing and turning. I need to replace the igniter (gas furnace) love those trouble code led's and flow chart. Plus I have changed several on others in the community. Flame sensor will cause a lockout too, so scrub it with steelwool. Winds look good, just waiting on well rested people to wake up. Gene
Dan T

CHGPA

Post by Dan T »

It looks like a Woodstock day to me.? Should be good most all day.? Cold early though.? I assume the road is open, does anyone know for sure?