WW Eagle 164 for sale

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

eggzkitz

WW Eagle 164 for sale

Post by eggzkitz »

Received this through club channels:

Attached is a pic of my son's hang glider. It is a Wills Wing Eagle 164 bought in 2004. It currently is situated at my residence in Chambersburg, PA about 15 miles East of "the Pulpit" off of route 30 where my son use to fly. My son suffered a traumatic brain injury last June and probably will never fly again. I have no idea of its worth, but would be interested if anyone is interested in purchasing a used hang glider. It has been protected in a 19 foot black tube which my son used for transporting it,. Thanks for your help. -- John Comerer, jcomerer@comcast.net, 717-372-3725
hanggliding 013.jpg
Jeff Eggers
CHGPA President
USHPA 82627
FCC KK4QMQ
markc

Re: WW Eagle 164 for sale

Post by markc »

Would this be Wesley Comerer's wing? If so... This would be most unfortunate, does anyone have more info?
bustedwing2

Post by bustedwing2 »

It was,Wesley had a stroke last year and according to his father will not be able to fly again,I bought the wing, harness etc yesterday, happy seller happy buyer.We both got a good deal.
markc

Post by markc »

That's truly sad news, very sorry to hear. Wesley had a long rehab road after a broken arm, and now this. Urrf.
Glad that you were able to purchase his gear Rich, it will likely be a help to them.