Aeros Combat For Sale

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

g.sessa

Aeros Combat For Sale

Post by g.sessa »

Aeros Combat L-07 for sale (size 15)! It does have some minor blemishes and minor wearing from use, but is in good shape overall. I have 2 spare down tubes for the glider as well. Additional info can be found on the Aeros website. http://www.aeros.com.ua/structure/hg/cbt07_en.php. Email for more information or pictures. g.sessa@hotmail.com......... Asking $1,850.

As for the history, I am the second owner of the glider (previously owned by a US team pilot). The glider has many hours tested in flight and performing well in competition by the previous owner. I purchased the glider last year after a full sail off inspection by Sunny (formally of Highland Aerosports). To the best of my knowledge, there were/are no known issues with the glider, or the performance of the glider, based on the aforementioned. I have only flown the glider once mid-day at the Pulpit. I launched and landed the glider, but was challenged with control mid-flight. The glider seemed to have delays with inputs to which I was not familiar, and thus I suspect PIO as the cause. This was also my first ever flight in a topless glider. I am selling this glider and plan to transition to a WW T2 (a brand of gliders to which I have more familiarity). If you have questions or would like further clarification about my experience, please email.
Last edited by g.sessa on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
Greg Sessa
g.sessa

Re: Aeros Combat For Sale

Post by g.sessa »

For Clarification: The glider will be sold only to an experienced pilot familiar with topless performance and/or Aeros gliders.
Greg Sessa