Updated Roster Data

For issues related to CHGPA's operations and responsibilities

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

krista

Updated Roster Data

Post by krista »

All,

The updated membership roster is out. I can't get the attachment to load, but I will keep trying. It has been emailed out to members.

We have 60 members who are good standing, which is not half bad. Harassment efforts will begin shortly to get us up to A+ status.

I very much appreciate everyone's patience as we move to a new membership process. There have been some glitches, and I recognize that many of you many not want to go through the addition step of the new Membership Form. However, I cannot express to you enough how much time it saves me. Keeping track of the membership roster is a painstaking endeavor, and the little bit you all do to make it easier for me and the next Treasurer is greatly appreciated. For those that have questions on Membership, or find issue with the Membership Form, please just email treasurer@chgpa.org or chagpa.treasurer@gmail.com.., and we can find a solution.

For those that have yet to pay your dues, please do so. We have some big projects coming up, and your contributions matter. (Look forward to more information on next steps following the CHGPA Board Meeting on May 7.)

Krista
CHGPA Treasurer
PTerry

Re: Updated Roster Data

Post by PTerry »

Dear All -- There are some major CHGPA announcements to be made to the membership and we need Club Renewals to be in much better shape than they are now. Since we have so few renewals this year we may have to purge the Club Roster and the ListServe of members who are no longer current. The benefits of the Club Membership and the new site access announcements will require that we make the clear distinction between Dues Paying CHGPA Members. There should be No Free Riding allowed with the activities and new benefits coming this year and next.

Please see the instructions provided by Krista and the website Info: http://chgpa.org/ClubInfo/chgpa.memb_info.html

Patrick Terry
President- CHGPA
Patrick F Terry
CHGPA President
202-309-5362
PatrickFTerry@gmail.com
P4, M2, Observer