Pictures

Problems registering or logging in? Need help with a moderation task? Got a suggestion about how our forums or website should work? This is the place for your forum- and website-related questions and problem reports.

Moderator: markc

darbbb

Pictures

Post by darbbb »

can you tell me how to attach pictures to a forum post? I know it's related to membership, but I am a member and just recently paid my 2015 dues. Thanks,

Brad
markc

Re: Pictures

Post by markc »

Thanks for posting here Brad! Been meaning to reply in the forum thread where you described the problem, but your comment here is a big help!

Yes, you're right, attaching pics to posts is one of the perks of CHGPA membership. Given that you are current for 2015, I'll get you squared away ASAP, a bit later tonight.

If anyone else is having similar problems, please let us know in this forum, thanks!

MarkC
markc

Re: Pictures

Post by markc »

Ok Brad, you should now be good-to-go : When posting a new topic, or a reply, you should now see a tab, and/or a panel, where you can add an attachment to your post.

The "Quick Reply" window may or may not support attachements. If not, use the full-fledged "Reply" button, and you should see the attachment capability.

Note: We're not YouTube, and space for our website is limited. This means that photos have to be downsized to something reasonable. A good rule-of-thumb is 250kb-300kb per image. That's usually just fine for normal browsing on the web, and you can always ask forum members to contact you for a higher-rez version of an image.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

MarkC