Updated Rosters & Dues

For issues related to CHGPA's operations and responsibilities

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

krista

Updated Rosters & Dues

Post by krista »

Fellow Pilots,

I have been updating the rosters and dues spreadsheets at the end of each month.

The list of updated information regarding contact details for pilots whose dues have been received is attached here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=0

If your name is not on the list, I have not received your dues. If you would like to update your information, please send an email to either chgpa.treasurer@gmail.com or auchenbach@gmail.com.

I will update information at the end of each month based upon information received through the website and PayPal (both are required for new members). If you request more timely assistance, then you must contact me through either of the emails.

If you have not paid your dues, please do so. Half of the year is now behind us; we are mid-flying season; and we have the whole rest of the year ahead of us. We also have some exciting plans to refurbish and improve several sites. Your small $40 contribution makes a considerable part of the club's capabilities to make the sites safer and more welcoming to current and prospective pilots.

Happy and safe flying!

Krista
CHGPA Treasurer
Matthew

Re: Updated Rosters & Dues

Post by Matthew »

I have a check from Christopher Dabrowski for his dues to pass onto you.

Matthew
krista

Re: Updated Rosters & Dues

Post by krista »

Got it. Updated accordingly. Thanks!
krista

Updated Rosters & Dues - As of 11 August 2014

Post by krista »

All,

Membership Rosters were updated again for dues-paying members. If your name is not on the list, it is because I did not receive your dues.

There are some people who provided information without payment, and others that provided payment without information. Please close the gap if you are one of those people. There are also a number of people flying who have NOT paid dues. Let's be responsible, folks, it's only $40. PayPal is your friend. Be a friend of the club.

Krista
krista

Updated Rosters & Dues - As of 22 Sept 2014

Post by krista »

All -

Membership pages were updated and the roster was shared with emails that I have on file. Struggling a bit to ensure that everyone has roster data without information going public.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Krista