Where are the Flying Reports for Sunday???

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Matthew

Where are the Flying Reports for Sunday???

Post by Matthew »

It was a beautiful day out on the bay sailing on Sunday, light SE winds and puffy cummies off in the distance. Should've been good at Ridgely, Manquin and Fisher, maybe even Jack's. So where are the flying reports? Curious sailors want to know.

Matthew
CraginS

Re: Where are the Flying Reports for Sunday???

Post by CraginS »

[quote="Matthew"]It was a beautiful day out on the bay sailing on Sunday, light SE winds and puffy cummies off in the distance. Should've been good at Ridgely, Manquin and Fisher, maybe even Jack's. So where are the flying reports? Curious sailors want to know.

Matthew[/quote]

Matthew,
Notwithstanding the skies you saw on the bay, on Sunday morning, I saw forecasts for both Blue SKy and Highland that included words like "60% chance of rain" and "70% chance of rain."
I went to the Maryland Rennaissance Faire on Sunday. It was fun, and I earned major points with Kay for accompanying her.

I agree... did anyone attempt to fly yesterday?

cragin
silverwings

Post by silverwings »

Ellis and I flew at Ridgely on Sunday mid-late afternoon. On the drive to the bay bridge the sky was looking very favorable but as I got to Ridgely there were clouds blocking most of the sun for that area even though there was more sun in the distance. Very smooth tows and sleds. Atleast we flew!
john middleton (202)409-2574 c
hanging3

Post by hanging3 »

I saw SW in all the forecasts and nobody posting so I did not go.
Went kayaking and got sunburnt.
joe b
hanging<10
breezyk1d

weekend

Post by breezyk1d »

moved...