MHGA CHGPA Relationship

For issues related to CHGPA's operations and responsibilities

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

carweill

MHGA CHGPA Relationship

Post by carweill »

Tim,
First, I don’t know if Bob checks this forum, but thank him for the many years he was the MHGA treasurer. I’ve been a dual member for 20 years; I got my first Wind Rider newsletter in Jan 1994.
Anyway the 2 clubs have most times combined efforts in many projects so we have a long history. MHGA and CHGPA have the Pulpit as a joint venture. One thing missing is that have not had a joint BOD meeting since I started. I have been trying to put together one the last few weeks without success.
The Pulpit has a treasurer, Dave Bodner and he has been doing that a long time. We have 3 items we need to address every year from the treasury point of view: insurance, Pulpit fee and joint memberships.
We now insure 6 sites: 2 pays the Pulpit (Buchanan State, Pulpit), 2 are shared MHGA and CHGPA (High Rock, Oregon Ridge) and 2 CHGPA only (Taylor, Accomack).
For every member MHGA or CHGPA has, each club pays $15 to Pulpit.
For the Joint membership is $55, $15 to the Pulpit and $20 to the other club.
You can see there are a lot of interactions and we need information to complete. Information I didn’t get in over 2 years.
The CHGPA is trying to regain non-profit status, we need to have very clear finances.

Tim I will try to contact you directly via email with specifics.

Carlos
Matthew

Re: MHGA CHGPA Relationship

Post by Matthew »

What's Accomack?

Matthew
carweill

Re: MHGA CHGPA Relationship

Post by carweill »

Accomack is a flight park in Virginia.

Carlos
mingram