OT: Kinsley Wants to Date Me?

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

CraginS

OT: Kinsley Wants to Date Me?

Post by CraginS »

Yo! Steve K,
What's with the Zoosk invitation from you? If you're looking for a hot date, it ain't me.
Well, I have been known to warm up after a bit of red wine, or scotch.

I did not even know you were on the prowl.
stevek

Re: OT: Kinsley Wants to Date Me?

Post by stevek »

Ha!

Jeeze, what a mess. Sorry about that everybody.

I clicked on something that said someone I knew had sent me pics. Never heard of Zoosk. Then I clicked on a bunch of stuff trying to find the pics. No pics. Later I started getting emails saying my account had been hacked. I don't really think it was hacked. I think I probably clicked on something that gave them access to my email account. So I'm a moron. But then you knew that.

Upside is that I reconnected with several people I haven't heard from in years.
mchevalier

Post by mchevalier »

I also got one of those weird emails from zoosk about Steve. I never signed up for zoosk. But I was wondering, is Steve taking a walk on the wild side?
Steve, if you're reading this:
1. I'm too far away, even though you probably have many points for free flights.
2. I have a girlfriend.
3. You have a wife.
4. I don't cheat.
5. I'm not that way.

So even if you may be surreptitiously trolling the club forum, this is not the place for that. You may have better luck on sites like craigslist. Mike
Flying Lobster

Post by Flying Lobster »

"Craigs--list" that explains it. : )

Seriously--there are some serious trojan exploits making the rounds and they seem to exploit weaknesses in very common software--including Flash, Java and even Macafee virus scan. My PCs and mac were saturated with trojans that were ported in through these backdoors and my industry-leading antivirus installs failed to scan them., Common social mediums like facebook and Yahoo are easy prey for hackers. One of the new trojans is so sophisticated that it even seeks out other malware infections and disables them in order to fully exploit your machine's resources--like making a slave spambot out of it. You probably would never even know it was happening.

marc
Great Googly-moo!