Skyline Archives & Latest Issue Online!

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Scott

Skyline Archives & Latest Issue Online!

Post by Scott »

The latest issue of the Skyline (Summer 2005) is now online at the new-and-improved Skyline Archives:

http://skyline.chgpa.org/

I've added thumbnails, intra-file bookmarks, and a brief summary of each issue's content to the archives. Currently, the online archives go back to February 2002. Holly and I are working on getting several more years' worth of Skylines into electronic (PDF) form, so we can have a contiguous record going back a decade or more!

I also hope to catalog the files to build a PDF index for searching the entire archive...but that'll be later this year!

The print version of the latest issue is going to Kinko's tomorrow, so it should be in the mail next week.

Scott
Matthew

Skyline

Post by Matthew »

GREAT JOB SCOTT AND HOLLY!!

Matthew
breezyk1d

skyline

Post by breezyk1d »

What a great issue with wonderful stories and pictures. I appreciate all your efforts to turn out such an enjoyable, and colorful, on line read! -Thank you! (and I think it is much better than our national rag... 8) ) - Linda B.
hepcat1989

Post by hepcat1989 »

Super Scott, and Holly! I like it alot. It's laid out very well! good job. Shawn.