New Membership?

Problems registering or logging in? Need help with a moderation task? Got a suggestion about how our forums or website should work? This is the place for your forum- and website-related questions and problem reports.

Moderator: markc

darbbb

New Membership?

Post by darbbb »

Hey,

I paid for my membership (first time) yesterday via Paypal. I don't have any kind of confirmation, and I'm not able to sign into the members only area. Just wondering if it went through, or maybe just hasn't been processed yet.

Brad Barkley
markc

Re: New Membership?

Post by markc »

Hi Brad,

Our forums are open to everyone, members and non-members alike. So the username/password of your CHGPA forum account won't get you into the CHGPA-members section of the website. Sorry about that, I realize this makes things a bit disjointed...

I'll do a quick check of the latest/greatest club-roster (maintained by Carlos, our treasurer), and hopefully I'll see your name there. Then I'll pass along the credentials for the members section.

Not like there's a whole lot there... Mostly it just provides access to the Site Guide, and to an online version (out-of-date, but soon to be updated) of the club roster.

Cheers,

MarkC

PS: Hopefully we'll have a payment confirmation page for a future version of the on-line dues payment form....
darbbb

Post by darbbb »

I never did get any credentials or any acknowledgement of my membership payment of any kind. ???
markc

Post by markc »

Hi Brad!

I see that you are in the 2012 roster (though it's still not up at the website). That's good enough for me! :-)

I'll PM you the credentials for the members-section at chgpa.org ASAP.

Cheers,

MarkC