Introduction

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

triggeron

Introduction

Post by triggeron »

Hi everyone!

I just signed up and thought it would be a good time to introduce myself to the group. I've gone by "triggeron" on other forums in the past so I thought I would just stick with that but my real name is Jeremy Swerdlow. I'm an H4 and I've been flying for around eight years now, I started out at Blue Sky. In the past I've flown with the Rochester area Flyers and the Vermont Hang Gliding Association so most of my flying is been on the East Coast but I also have friends in the San Diego area and flown a few of their mountain sites as well. I've taken a few trips to Highland Arrowsports so chances are I've met a few of you already and I look forward to meeting the rest of you as well. I'm hoping this year I can get more XC experience and hopefully fly some cool mountain sites. I'll see you around!

-Jeremy
uplandann

Re: Introduction

Post by uplandann »

Welcome Jeremy! Are you living in the area now, or just visiting? If you have moved to the area, are willing and you have the time, I hope you will eventually consider being an observer for the up and coming H-2s. Wish I were going to be around longer, but maybe I'll get to meet you before I move to CO in July. There is the Pulpit fly-in on June 18th-19th, so maybe then.

~Ann
WillBear Wright for Flight '87
davidtheamazing1

Post by davidtheamazing1 »

Welcome! See you at the CHGPA Fly-in next weekend?
triggeron

Post by triggeron »

uplandann wrote:Welcome Jeremy! Are you living in the area now, or just visiting? If you have moved to the area, are willing and you have the time, I hope you will eventually consider being an observer for the up and coming H-2s. Wish I were going to be around longer, but maybe I'll get to meet you before I move to CO in July. There is the Pulpit fly-in on June 18th-19th, so maybe then.

~Ann
davidtheamazing1 wrote:Welcome! See you at the CHGPA Fly-in next weekend?
I'll see you there :)