Blue Sky Sunday

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Scott

Blue Sky Sunday

Post by Scott »

Had another nice day at Blue Sky. Winds were L&V, but mostly out of the SE (more or less). Jim Kingsley and I aerotowed up to 2K around 2:30pm and climbed to 3200' where we hung out for an hour enjoying the scenery.

Bob Fuller and Eric from NC made it to cloudbase at 5K, but sank down to 2K where they boated around for an hour.

:) Scott
breezyk1d

Practice

Post by breezyk1d »

Took 5 pattern tows in the L&V today at
Blue Sky to work on cart launches and restricted area landings. All L&L's okay, but not what I need them to be.

It was great to see Holly - looking fantastic and as upbeat and full of humor as ever, (and giving Scott Hell for not being snappy at being ready for the aerotow!) Phew! First time I'd met Captain Korzilius!

A fun day, and I really appreciated Steve W working with me.
Scott

Post by Scott »

:D Too funny Linda! It was good seeing you---sorry we couldn't hang out longer. Yes, Holly spanked me for being an aerotow launch potato (actually, I had to run into the weeds for a last-second preflight pee). Next time I'll be up to military specs! :)

Scott