a real downer?

Problems registering or logging in? Need help with a moderation task? Got a suggestion about how our forums or website should work? This is the place for your forum- and website-related questions and problem reports.

Moderator: markc

deveil

a real downer?

Post by deveil »

mark,
last evening the forum dropped out on me, i got the same "server problems…contact your web administrator" as the previous recent episode. everything behaved fine when i connected a short time later. don't know if this has any meaning or is of any significance to you, but as it was only for a brief time i didn't know if you'd be aware.
keep in mind that my web/internet/programming/computer savvy, on a scale of 0.00000000 to 1.00000000, is much much less than even 0.86781233. more like 8.6781233 x10 to the -6 . :( 8) :) . (don't how to do superscripts on a keyboard)
gary
garyDevan
markc

Re: a real downer?

Post by markc »

Thanks for the report Gary. Do you happen to remember if the error message included text
to the effect of "table phpbb3_posts marked as crashed and should be repaired" ?

Or was the message different?

MarkC
deveil

Re: a real downer?

Post by deveil »

looked more like "blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah." :oops: :(

gary
garyDevan