Am i a member?!

Problems registering or logging in? Need help with a moderation task? Got a suggestion about how our forums or website should work? This is the place for your forum- and website-related questions and problem reports.

Moderator: markc

TwoFly

Am i a member?!

Post by TwoFly »

Hello,
I sent in waivers and money to the club early last month. i have received no response.
I have sent several emails to club officers listed on the site, and have received no response.
I would REALLY like to hear back, as i would like to fly the sites "legally" and have access to the site guide.
Thanks,
Mark Leahy
P4
Mark L.
P4
H3
TwoFly

Re: Am i a member?!

Post by TwoFly »

apparently not.
Tried it again last month. Filled out web forms. Sent in a check. nada.
Will endeavor to give random people money when i go flying.
Very strange. Normally clubs WANT new members, and WANT to take your money.
Mark L.
P4
H3
dbodner

Post by dbodner »

Mark L.

Check with Dan Tuckwiller to see if he received your check. If he doesn't repond to e-mail, he flies often. Or see if your check has been deposited. The way things are working, I'm not sure there's much feedback mechanism for new members. If Dan T can send word to Mark Cavanaugh that you paid, then Mark can send you the login to get into the "members only" portion of the website. That's where the site-guide is.

Come on out and fly. As long as you're a H3/P3 (or a 2 with an observer), there shouldn't be a problem. If anyone asks if you're a member, tell them you sent a check. I doubt anyone will give you a hard time. If you want to be extremely safe, carry a copy of your cancelled check.

David Bodner
David Bodner
TwoFly

Post by TwoFly »

Thanks David.
I will be coming out to fly. I am a P4 (used to be a tandem instructor in Los Angeles) and i am heading back to LA in June to get my Hang2. I soloed awhile back and need some brushing up.
Hope to see you on the hill soon.
mark
Mark L.
P4
H3