Jeep Wrangler Equipped for HG

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

drice21037

Jeep Wrangler Equipped for HG

Post by drice21037 »

You've spent your entire HG life cooped up in an aquarium on wheels each time you drive all that way to the mountains or out to Ridgely. Now you can fix all that by picking up a convertible, 4 wheel drive hang gliding vehicle complete with roof rack and front T-Bar.

I'm not leaving the sport, at least not leaving it any more than my current life has forced me to. It's just that my daughter has turned 16 and started driving. We picked up another Honda Accord that she and I are sharing so now the Jeep has to go. As much fun as the Jeep is I don't think a 6 cylinder short wheel base 4X4 is the right vehicle for a new driver.

I would be very happy to see it go to a local pilot. If you're interested PM me and we'll set up time to come over and see it.

Here are the details:

2004 Jeep Wrangler Columbia Edition - $9,999
Bright Red with Painted Gray Flairs (Std for Columbia Edition)
84,000 Miles
Neoprene Seats
Soft Top
1/2 Doors
6 Cylinder
Automatic Transmission
Premium Sound System with Sound Bar
Folding Roof Rack (Folds back so you can put the top down)
Trailer Hitch
Front Tow Hooks
Air Conditioning
Factory Fog Lights
Custom removable front T-Bar used to carry my Hang Glider (when having fun) and Lumber (when working)

(I can't seem to make the embedded images work so here are some links to some pictures of the Jeep.)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dave.Music. ... directlink
Dave
drice21037

Re: Jeep Wrangler Equipped for HG

Post by drice21037 »

It's sold. A military couple bought it to take to her next assignment in Hawaii. I think they will all be very happy there.
Dave