MHGA Meeting Friday

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Bunkhouse

MHGA Meeting Friday

Post by Bunkhouse »

Don't forget........your (MHGA) club is having a meeting this Friday! We don't want no stinkin' lame-O excuses for not showing up. Come on out, eat some chow, lie about your airtime and impress the newbies with your flying machismo. Actually...alot of lying ( oops..I mean flying ) has been occuring of the past 3 months. Janni and Naked Bob have been flying mountains and tow parks alot, High Rock, Hyner and Jacks have seen some action and much, much more. Find out about whats been going on by attending this Friday, September 5 at 7pm. Leigh is cooking up some "summer grub" ( not grubs ) which will include corn on the cob, fried tomatoes-squash-zuccini and some meat. Bring your booze but we'll have some too ( as always ).

Fire pit will be going, hot tub running and we'll have some videos compliments of Bob the Bearded one and Randy. RSVP please. Helps with food prep.

Meeting topics will be: High Rock fly-in and LZ fundraiser; recent H-2 dilema's and open forum for news and views that matter to you.

See you there!

Prez.
Ashley Groves

Re: MHGA Meeting Friday

Post by Ashley Groves »

My lame-o Excuse is my 10th year anniverary. I was not even going to try to suggest I go elsewhere, not if I wanted to get to the 11th anniversary. Alive.

Sorry I will miss it! Always a good time.
Ashley Groves
brianvh

Post by brianvh »

Just tell her it's a surprise party for your anniversary. She'll be impressed by your organization and thoughtfullness.
Brian Vant-Hull
Ashley Groves

Post by Ashley Groves »

I surprise her with tickets to "Les Miserables" at Wolf Trap and a baby sitter for the kids instead. But I think you might have had something there Brian. I should have been thinking more inside the box.
Ashley Groves