(non) Flying this weekend

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Flying Lobster

Post by Flying Lobster »

Looks like rain all the way through the weekend, so what to do?

Might I suggest the the Sugarloaf Arts and Crafts Festival at the Dulles Expo Center which runs Friday through Sunday in Chantilly. This is a completely indoors event and has a reputation for being one of the best shows of its kind in the country. It will be my first time in it at booth #412.

Directions:

I66 west to 28 N, take 28 for about 3 miles right on Willard, second left into Chantilly Shopping center. Show is in the south hall.

http://www.sugarloafcrafts.com
Great Googly-moo!
tomceunen

alternative

Post by tomceunen »

rain,snow,wind, everything that makes flying impossible
still makes it possible to play Disc Golf
So that's on the menu
Give a call maybe we can get Ellis out as well
hang_pilot

Post by hang_pilot »

Sounds like fun but I’m off to the Jersey shore this weekend.? Hope to kite the pg some while I’m there.
?
If you’re bored and want to see Bush and Blair sing a duet of “My Endless Love”, you can watch it here: http://www.zen15631.zen.co.uk/bb.mpg
?
~Daniel
?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:56 PM
To: ot_forum@chgpa.org
Subject: (non) Flying this weekend
?
rain,snow,wind, everything that makes flying impossible
still makes it possible to play Disc Golf
So that's on the menu
Give a call maybe we can get Ellis out as well

Code: Select all

************************************************The information transmitted is intended solelyfor the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/orprivileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of or taking actionin reliance upon this information by persons orentities other than the intended recipient isprohibited. If you have received this email inerror please contact the sender and delete thematerial from any computer. [ST:A234]************************************************