Paragliding in the News

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Matthew

Paragliding in the News

Post by Matthew »

Matthew

Paragliding in the New-- Correct Link

Post by Matthew »

pink_albatross

Post by pink_albatross »

good job, Matthew!
I'm curious to see if the instructors will get any increased business after the article.

--ellis
hang_pilot

Paragliding in the News

Post by hang_pilot »

good job, Matthew!
I'm curious to see if the instructors will get any increased business after the article.

--ellis

db: I had a local tv news contact today that probably resulted from the piece. ??Too soon to say if anything will come of it. ?~Daniel

?

Code: Select all

************************************************The information transmitted is intended solelyfor the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/orprivileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of or taking actionin reliance upon this information by persons orentities other than the intended recipient isprohibited. If you have received this email inerror please contact the sender and delete thematerial from any computer. [ST:A234]************************************************