Advanced Training

HG/PG gear to sell or to buy.

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

heaviek

Advanced Training

Post by heaviek »

If any local pilots are interested in one on one training, drop me an email. The usual popular topics are XC skills but launching, landing, HD video analysis is always available. I am available to coach in the mountains or at either flight park.

Also, we are talking about doing clinic style comp/XC teaching leading up to the ECC. If anyone is interested let me know because the format is up in the air. There is talk of a range, from simple evening or weekend seminars, all the way up to in air group/individual flying.

Also, if anyone has any leads on jobs for a C++/JAVA guy, I am looking for work.

Take it easy,
Kev C
kevin@skyblueonline.net
Gene

Re: Advanced Training

Post by Gene »

Join the National Guard. There are many jobs available. :lol:
Gene
RedBaron

Re: Advanced Training

Post by RedBaron »

Hi Kevin,

my name is Janni and I'd love to take you up on your offer regarding XC training.
I transitioned to a Litespeed S5 last fall and did very well on it initially. After I put 10 hours of airtime on the glider I had a tree crash at Daniel's with only minimal damage to the glider. It's up and about but I haven't flown it since but stayed current on my friend's Sport2.
I never towed anything better than a Sport2. I did a few ridge runs at WS but that's about as much experience as I have. I will welcome any suggestions you may have.

Thanks

Janni
#1 Rogue Pilot