Joe Johnston

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

hefalump

Joe Johnston

Post by hefalump »

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Joe Johnston. He was one of the tug pilots and mechanic at Quest Air circa 2004-2006.

I think Steve Wendt of Blue Sky knows him well.

Let him know JD is looking for him

JD
jimrooney

Re: Joe Johnston

Post by jimrooney »

Sorry to propose maybe the obvious... Call up Steve?
hefalump

Post by hefalump »

I should have mentioned this before ... I sent an email to Steve at Blue Sky right after I posted here back in early Feb. Steve got right back to me the next day with Joe's contact info.

I spoke with Joe (through email) and he is starting a HG/PG, Kite boarding guide service in Brazil with Flavia. The name of their company is Ybytucatú Expeditions and their web site is comming soon http://www.ybytucatu.com I'm going to try to go this Fall.

Looks like fun.

JD
billyvaughn

Post by billyvaughn »

I believe Joe is flying into Dulles this morning. I'll let him know you're looking for him,
Billy Vaughn
Flying Lobster

Post by Flying Lobster »

hefalump wrote:I should have mentioned this before ... I sent an email to Steve at Blue Sky right after I posted here back in early Feb. Steve got right back to me the next day with Joe's contact info.

I spoke with Joe (through email) and he is starting a HG/PG, Kite boarding guide service in Brazil with Flavia. The name of their company is Ybytucatú Expeditions and their web site is comming soon http://www.ybytucatu.com I'm going to try to go this Fall.

Looks like fun.

JD
Hmmmmm...I still have a couple years left on my Brasil Visa--one of the most awesomely fun and exotic places I've ever been. What part of the country do they live/operate in?

marc
Great Googly-moo!