Bush Administration Tribunals of high value detainees

For topics that don't fit into any of the other forums: politics, rant-n-raves, cool web sites, anything and everything goes!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Joe Schad

Bush Administration Tribunals of high value detainees

Post by Joe Schad »

Amazing how this Administration can weave the fear and terror factors into an election process. Here we are getting ready for the Presidential Election and what should appear but a trial of sorts of those involved in the 9/11 attacks. It will take months of course for the trial to begin but it sure fits nicely into the fear and terror show of the Republican campaign just in time for another presidential election. I am sure this is just a coincidence. Bush Cheney and the Republican establishment would never lie, deceive or use a war or fear in a democratic election would they? These are, of course, men of God of the Republican kind. The kind only the Devil could love.

Now what was that quote that Ron Paul had about facism would come under a flag drapped cross or something of the sort? I can't help but think about that when I see the three hugh crosses with two equally large American Flags that tower over the Valley at the entrance to Strasburg and are lite up every night with a few million candle watts of light.

Joe