MHGA Meeting/Christmas Party

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Bunkhouse

MHGA Meeting/Christmas Party

Post by Bunkhouse »

From Richard Hays - MHGA Prez

Its that time of year again. Like a bad case of gas, Christmas is right around the corner. And so is the annual MHGA meeting which is slickly disquised as a Party.

The usual as usual. Leigh will be doing her do with the food; I'll get the booze; Alex will try and set the deck on fire with the fire pit and the hot tub will be waiting for the first bare ass to hit it. Or...bring a suit.

We'll put some hanggliding videos on and some shots of the recent outings at The Pulpit, High Rock and Oregon Ridge. We'll recap the recent fly-ins too.

So....don't be lame. Get off your Merry Christmas derrie aires and get to the house on Friday, December 7th at 7pm. Bring some libations ( or not ) and a dish ( or not ).

Do you want to do a wine tasting? If so, bring a bottle of hooch and we'll bag it up. And maybe we can get the wine master of ceremonies ( Danny Brotto ) to referee again. Make it good or make it bad; just bring it and bag it.

Friday, December 7th at 7pm. 2700 Papermill Road; Phoenix, Md. 21131 !!!!!!
Ashley Groves

Post by Ashley Groves »

I was looking forward to this, but my wife has come down with the flu yesterday. If my wife is still under the weather (Sheesh- Parties are weather dependant as well), I'll have to miss the event.

I was looking forward to cathing up with folks and relaxing. Bummed!

Thank You Richard for hosting the party.
Ashley Groves