Friday @ Jacks?

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

Spark

Friday @ Jacks?

Post by Spark »

Anyone interested?
'Spark
hang_pilot

Friday @ Jacks?

Post by hang_pilot »

I missed the good days earlier this week and the forecast for the next 10 stinks.? Yeah, I’m interested. I’ll try to get enough work done today to take off tomorrow.? I’ll check in again later tonight.
?
Daniel
?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:01 AM
To: hg_forum@chgpa.org
Subject: Friday @ Jacks?
?
Anyone interested?

'Spark

Code: Select all

************************************************The information transmitted is intended solelyfor the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/orprivileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of or taking actionin reliance upon this information by persons orentities other than the intended recipient isprohibited. If you have received this email inerror please contact the sender and delete thematerial from any computer. [ST:A234]************************************************
hang_pilot

Friday @ Jacks?

Post by hang_pilot »

Meeting Spark in the a.m., should arrive at Jack’s by 11:30 a.m.
?
~Daniel
?
301-275-6584 Cellular

?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:01 AM
To: hg_forum@chgpa.org
Subject: Friday @ Jacks?
?
Anyone interested?

'Spark

Code: Select all

************************************************The information transmitted is intended solelyfor the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/orprivileged material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of or taking actionin reliance upon this information by persons orentities other than the intended recipient isprohibited. If you have received this email inerror please contact the sender and delete thematerial from any computer. [ST:A234]************************************************