Kirshner's

All things flight-related for Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots: flying plans, site info, weather, flight reports, etc. Newcomers always welcome!

Moderator: CHGPA BOD

hepcat1989

Kirshner's

Post by hepcat1989 »

I have my wing back together and looking to get a flight in to see how she's tracking. I'm seeing NW-NNW for tomorrow am. I would like to go in the morning before it gets to damm hot. I think Kirshner's is a NW site? ( am I right?) Anyway i'm hungry to fly again. I NEED TO FEED! Maybe even go up to Hyner soon. Weather hasn't been to great as of lately.
Peace, Shawn.
bigkreek

Post by bigkreek »

NNW-WNW ...gonna be hot to quick.
Lauren Tjaden

Post by Lauren Tjaden »

I'm glad to hear that you have your glider back --I hope you get to fly! I have the "need-to-feed" too. Haven't flown for over a month. Terrible weather here, storms all the time.
Lauren (grumpy, having a martini) Tjaden
hepcat1989

Post by hepcat1989 »

Thanks Lauren. Dip your feet in a pool and drop some cubes in your glass. We'll all get to fly soon i'm sure.
Peace, Shawn.
Danny Brotto

Need to fly...

Post by Danny Brotto »

TFR up this weekend @ HR... so don't go there.

d.
KathyC

Kirshner's

Post by KathyC »

I think I may head out to Kirshner's too. I also think Hyner will have another fly-in at the end of this month. :lol:
silverwings

Post by silverwings »

I will be teaching there today. The land owner supposedly cut the landing field.
john middleton (202)409-2574 c
hepcat1989

Post by hepcat1989 »

I went to the hill this morning to get some training in and see how my wing was flying. I was there last saturday, but nothing was happening( at least while I was there). No wind. That's why I didn't post. Today proved much better.8-12mph STFI. I got four good flights in by noon.
It flew good.
It looks good.
It felt good.

Game on!
Shawn.
hanging3

Post by hanging3 »

Dang,
I need to check out new flying wires and hangloops and was hoping you'd be going tomorrow.
Pending forcast I'll try some ground skimming somewhere tomorrow.
joe b
hanging<10